Thursday 14 July 2011

This world needs more Sinatras and less autotune pseudosingers

Hello guys!
I've been doing work experience all week (except Monday obvi) and it's been really fun. On Tuesday it was sports day and I saw Ellie and Megan (which bought back loads of memories). Yesterday I was helping make props for the Year 6 play and I did the same today. All in all, we've made a time machine, 8 swords and sheilds, a suitcase, three giant sweets, a viking hat/costume, a dinosaur head, a bomb/rocket, a black cave in which someone (Charlotte) dies, and a few other bits and bobs.

Yeah...don't ask me what the play is I still have no idea. 


I'm happy, just watched Pretty Little Liars, I finished my first book 'A Streetcar Named Desire' when I was in Cornwall, and I've started my second book 'Elizabeth and Mary' but I'm finding it difficult to get into because I'm so lazy and just want to eat and watch TV.

Really looking forward to Cornwall with Lauren and Turkey :) ☺&♥

No comments: