Monday 11 July 2011

Cornwall 2011

I went to Cornwall this weekend with Grak and Loz!!!!!!! It was lovely, and I don't think I've laughed so much in a vewwie long time. Beacaauuusssseee

DAY 1; GRAKS HOUSE
Wednesday 6th July 2011

Lauren and I stayed at Graces on Wednesday evening and watched Apprentice (but the signal was really bad..grr) and read in bed. Then I snuck off into the little bedroom again to get SOME PROPER SLEEP!!! :p


DAY 2; DEVON
Thursday 7th July 2011

We got up early-ish the next morning to travel down to Devon to visit Graces Grandma (who is the loveliest woman in the world, and gave Lauren and I a banana) :p and we hung out in their GIGANTIC house in the middle of no where, with Paddy, Rip and Millie tehe.



We went on a walk to visit the goats and chickens (I don't like goats or chickens). However we then went to a tree house and a swing which was more up my street. :p and a little stroll to a river and a sort of mini waterfall.



DAY 3; FINNYGOOK INN
Friday 8th July 2011

On Friday, we got up early again and had brekky with the family. We got on the road again and had lunch at the Finnygook Inn. Arrived at the 'holiday park' at around 2pm and went for a walk to the beach. Then we got back, had dinner and watched Madagasca, Alan Carr and Best of Graham Norton :p






DAY 4; PLYMOUTH
Saturday 9th July 2011

We woke p at 8am, showered and had brekky which Lauren cooked, and then set off to Plymouth! Yay :) we got the bus at 10.28am which arrived around 11.15am. I bought a bag and a pink top and the other two bought LOADDDDDS. We ate lunch at Starbucks which was yummy and my innocent smoothie was nice (I had a croissant too :p). 



 We got back home at around 5pm, and stayed in and had bolognese for dinner, sat out and watched the sunset. Then Grace and I had a bath and Lauren put on a facemask and we chilled and watched some TV.





DAY 5; POOL AND BEACH 
Sunday 9th July 2011

Sunday was probably the first day that we didn't get up early and slept in til about 10. We went swimming which was really fun in the indoor pool, it was really cool, full of young children which was a bit awkward and annoying. And dere were two yummy daddies. Then after a lunch of Pot noodles we went to the beach again and the others went in the sea but I sunbathed and listened to Daniel Bedingfield. 






So all in all it was a wonderful weekend and I have a very busy week lined up. Then next Thursday I'm off to Cornwall again with Lauren and I just will not stop!!!!!!! 

No comments: