Sunday 3 July 2011

Best weekend of my life

This weekend was incredible. My neck is sore, my throat is croaky, my lips are chapped and I am exhausted but I've never been so happy.

DAY 1; WIRELESS
Friday 1st July 2011

Basically, I slept over Graces on the Thursday night with Lauren and I was too uncomfortable so I moved to the spare bedroom (lol). Then we woke up got ready and went to the train station at around 11pm.





Wireless was incredible, we saw Example, Bruno Mars, Tinie Tempah, David Guetta and BEP. We left around 9.30pm though because we were bored/wanted a McDonalds. 




We got to Oxford Street via the tube and looked around Topshop and had some McDonalds and went home. We got back around 11pm and sat up talking til 1pm. Lauren then slept in her sisters room hehe :p


 DAY 2; THE BIG FEASTIVAL
Saturday 2nd July 2011

The next day was THE BIG FEASTIVAL!!! It was the best day of my life, how sad. We arrived in Clapham Common, which is actually really nice, and already there were really good food stalls, rides, merry go rounds and a Ferris wheel. We got ice creams and chilled. 






THE SPECIAAAAAAAAAAAAL K's lol dere funki.




The food was amazing, the Special K's were good and at 4.30pm we saw Jamie Oliver!!!! It was amazing I almost cried. And we ate some of his smoked trout (THAT HE COOKED!!!!!!!!!!! AHH) Also Johnny Vorn was there and an Italian guy (can't remember his name) BUT HE WOZ FUNNY :p






At around 7pm we were front row for The Mystery Jets.... (There is no way to describe how attractive and brilliant I find them all).






And again, we left around 9.30pm because it got busy and we wanted a McDonalds again (surprise surprise). We were a bit delayed due to a fatality in Maidenhead :( which made me really sad, and there were lots of police cars and it was so busy when we got to the station at around 11.30pm or something.

BUT.......LIKE I SAID, BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE :) Very happy bunny.

No comments: