Thursday 11 November 2010

I'm so lucky

I've been so moody today and yesterday.
Even though today I was only in school for two lessons, Maths and English... and a bit of Physics. I feel ill, but that's no excuse to be so moody and glum! I should be happy.
And I am, I am so so happy, because I have 9 amazing best friends, Bee, Grace, Lauren, Gena, Sophie, Kirsty, Laura, Bex, Polly (no particular order except the first three who I've been spending most of my time with/been friends the longest with).
I love my family so so much, they are my home, I can get in from school and just knowing they're home makes me feel safe. I'm scared to leave home, so I'm thinking possitivly. I'm 15 I still have another 3/4 glorious years at home, I'm young. I'm healthy (but podgy) and I'm mostly happy, when I'm not having a bad day.
And this week started off so well (A* and found my phone) so it is going to end well too.
Tomorrow I'm going to town with CJ and he's helping me with my maths, and I'm getting some books from the libary.
Saturday I'm spending the majority of it with Grace and Lauren, we need stuff from town and my family are out so I shall (instead of being alone) go to Graces and watch X-Factor which I am very excited about.

I'm all drugged up on paracetamol atm so I am not feeling too bad, however this computer cannot be good for my eyesite.
Also I ate pasta for dinner which makes me feel sick now, and I had some gum and brushed my teeth to clean out my mouth which has kinda done the trick.... also I have a headache. But then again I did watch Friends for a couple hours tonight which was SO nice.
On Sunday I shall do some revision and some ICT.

WELCOME TO THE GOOOD LIEE IEEE IEEE IEEE EY IEEE IEEEFFFFE

I'm going to try not go on the internet this weekend. Just to see if I can.
x

No comments: