Monday 1 November 2010

For the first time ever, my horoscope is competely wrong

Today you may not feel much like working, and you might even decide to play hooky from your responsibilities, Aquarius. If you have nothing urgent to do, consider indulging this whim. Relax with a good book and a cup of tea. Watch a favorite movie. Take a long walk in a beautiful park. In the evening, cuddle with a love partner. Savor the day's gentle energy.


IS THAT A JOKE?
I've been working on my French for 5 straight hours with barely any breaks and two lessons of the day were spent at school looking at it and the other three were ICT, Business and Physics SO DO NOT TELL ME I CAN WATCH A FAVOURITE MOVIE OR RELAX WITH A GOOD DAMN BOOK. Sheeshe I've only just got back to school, why couldn't this have been my horoscope last week......eh?
God, I hate French.

No comments: