Saturday 20 November 2010

Clean room, clean clean clean

I feel soooooo good after I've tidied my room, listening to One Tree Hills road mix while tidying was very motivating as well, I'm going to do SO much business revision today because I want to get a good grade, well like I want to pass, or get better than a D. Cause this is going towards something and they will probs talk about it in my parents evening.
I want to do business for GCSE, I might do some maths revision today also, and some homework that I need to catch up with.

This weekend, I am going to work, go out for dinner with my family, watch x factor, go to bed, (or watch a film) go to my nana and grandads, and YEH

Also I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows yesterday!!!! IT WAS AWE-SOME (in a singing tune)

Just showered......lol dunoo why I just wrote that cause I haven't haha, I just hoovered! THATS THE WORD, and now I'm gonna start revision, MY ROOOM IS SEW CLEAN :) mmm

No comments: