Thursday 7 October 2010

"Once men have tasted caviar it baffles me how they can chose cat fish" - Blair Waldolf

Watching Gossip Girl on itv player cause I forgot to record it last night, what am I like, eh? I'm also really hungry atm. GUH!

BUT TOMORROW IS FRIDAY, WOO PARTY.
I'm babysitting my dear old friend Tom, who is in year 6 and just did his 11 plus. And then on Saturday I'm going into town with Sophie and Gena, cause I want to spend my money muahahah! And THEN at like 4/5 I am going to Polly's with the gang and we are going to enjoy eachothers company all night.. Minus Grace, because she is a poo. It's okay though, I'll just spend loads of time with her tomorrow.

Also, today was so stressful, when I woke up, I remembered I had soooo much French to do. And English. And lots lots more. So I got to school with a headache and a sicky feeling in my throat and just cried. A lot. And then in French I barely lifted a finger, and in Business I laughed with Bee and in Maths I loled with Grace and in English I rofled with Sophie and in Physics I counted down the minutes til 3.40 with Gena. I love my friends. I'm evar so lucky.

Hi, Lauren. ♥
I think he should get over himself also.


P.s I WON AN AWARD? For like my blog...or something? I don't really understand though, but thanks so much!!!!!
P.p.s I can't remember who this person is, I'm sure Lauren knows.

No comments: