Thursday 14 October 2010

Busy

I had a dream, but I don't wanna talk about it.
Imagine if Martin Luther King had said that... I had a dream....But I don't wanna talk about it...

Lol dunno why I thought of that just did. Anyway only writing this so I can do a To-Do-List of what I am doing on Friday evening, Saturday til 5 and Sunday lunch time!!!!!!!! GO GO GO


- English Essay (Romeo and Juliet)
- ICT preperation for TPT (This is a lot)
- French Oral (finish the last three questions, learn some)
- Maths Revision


Okay so it doesn't seem like a lot now but three days is not very long if you have your whole ICT to do and I'm so nevous about next week...

Monday - Handing in ICT and seeing my French acas
Tuesday - Seeing Maths acas to help with revision
Wednesday - Maths test and Into the Sixth Form evening
Thursday - TPT thingy
Friday - God I don't even know I'll probably have pilled up all my work and stuff, but it's half term and I need to do my French Oral all week...........................

No comments: