Wednesday 4 April 2012

Marina and the Diamonds

Hello blog :)))

I love Marina and the Diamonds at the moment. Especially her new song 'Primadonna'. Just went a little bit mad with pictures but I think she's my new girl crush :))))))) and I love Marylin Monroe too so she's like our very own real life primadonna hehehe.

I am so proud of myself I've sorted out all of my English work, The Great Gatsby, Keats, Tennyson and Enduring Love is now all filed and perfectly neat ready for me to crack on with revision. So happy yay :D And later I'm going to dress up and get ready for Graces and take lots of videos and pictures so I can make a new youtube video and just have fun lyk da old dais :P 

I just had a yummy cup of tea now I think I'm going to read over my Geography unit 1 book and make notes if needs be. Happy Chlo :))))))





 

No comments: