Monday 27 December 2010

Snoopy

Watching The O.C, coming up to the Christmas ones, but the only problem is I've lost the 4th disc, which is of course, the Christmas and New Year episodes. (My favourite by far). WELL DONE CHLOE.

Home alone, Phoebes coming home in about 10 minutes. Been revising Biology all day, and tomorrow I'm going to my nanas.

SUMMER?! ANNA?! SETH!?!?

Another shocker was Laura was my secret santa! She got me a mug which I ADORE and it says 'Keep Glam and Rock on!' a penguin waterbottle which is SO CUTE <3 I love it, and also some rings because I've been wanting to start collecting them for ages :) hehehehe I love her so much!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Bad luck on losing those Snoopy episodes! Those are some of my favorites, as well. And those gifts you got sound so cute :)

Chloe said...

Yeah it was so frustrating! But I found them in the end, I'd obviously put them somewhere and forgotten about them :)
hehe they were lovely <3