Friday 10 December 2010

I am not happy

1. We aren't allowed iPods in our Art MOCK but every other class is
2. I can't seem to find anywhere to watch Chuck on the internet and I've missed like 3 cause I've not really been focusing on tv recently CUZ OF DIS STOOPID WURK
3. I just walked out the room my dad woz in cuz i wanted to watch Chuck and it wont even play n it's reli annoyin

GOOD THINGS:

1. I'm going to the cinema soon wiv my daddy
2. Bee is coming over tomorrow and we are having a Christmassy sleepover :)
3. It's Christmas soon
4. Christmas means 2 trips to London and Polly's Christmas party
5. New Years eve
6. Greese fancy dress New Years eve partay at Annas
7. Given in my Chem Investigation
8. Got an A in my English essay that I did in one night LOL

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

No comments: