Friday 25 February 2011

New York City

On the first page of our story....lol
Right well it's 14.13 right now, and I haven't done any work all week because I have been in New York City. It was such a beautiful city I loved it so much, I want to live there when I am older. 
So I'm going to show you some of my piccies from certain days..........ENJOY x

THE FIRST DAY IN NYC
Saturday 19th February 2011












THE SECOND DAY IN NYC 
Sunday 20th February 2011

















THE THIRD DAY IN NYC
Monday 21st February 2011 (Presidents Day)














THE FORTH DAY IN NYC
Tuesday 22nd February 2011











THE FIFTH DAY IN NYC 
Wednesday 23rd February 2011







No pictures from the last day (yesterday) because we were far too busy shopping and we had to get to the airport by 3pm. We left on the plane around 6/7ish last night (New York Time) and arrived at about 6am (English Time) so as soon as I got home I went up to my bedroom and slept until 11.50am :)

Now I'm printing off my annotated English poems, then shortly after that I will do two maths assignments and some Geography and Business revision :) 

Will keep you posted on stuff later, like tonight or tomorrow or something. But it's a busy year for me so I'm gonna work harder than ever 




1 comment:

BDT said...

OMG!! IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! cant wait to meet up and you can tell me all about it!! IM SO JEALOUS OF YOU!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. i missed you <3