Thursday 24 June 2010

4th Day of Work Experience

Tomorrow I'm going to see Wicked, Grace is getting her tonsils removed for good, it is my final day of work experience at Sunshine Montissori and it is a Friday.

I'm really happy and I don't actually have a really good reason for it, maybe just seeing this guys face has made me happy http://dailybooth.com/KassemG/5750128 or that I am following (and he is following back) a spitting image of Justin Bieber on dailybooth. COOLIO!

Excited about Big Brother tonight, because yeah I just always am. And I love that I've done absolutely no work this week, it's making me so chilled out and relaxed and making me want to work extra hard next week...Well I say that now and next week I'll still be doing my blogs (I have three lol, don't know why I'm sure I only need one) and omg so many flies in my room today!

I think this has been a ground breaking moment for me because normally I'm not very scared of bugs, but today I've been petrified, especially the ones that buzz really loudly and look massive. Ahh scary, okay I'm going to stalk people on dailybooth bye

No comments: