Friday, 9 April 2010

Summer Playlist

Listening to Radio 1 getting ready for my last day at home before Egypt eeep!!! I'm so excited, I'm listening to I'm not a Robot by Marina and the Diamonds and Fern Cotton is saying its FLIP FLOP FRIDAY :D The weekend is upon us woohoo!
I think the song that is now on is from a guy/band called Darwin Dees and the song is called Radar Detector... DEFIANTLY TIME TO MAKE MY SUMMER MUSIC PLAY LIST!

SUMMER PLAYLIST:
Radar Detector - Darwin Deez ✓
All Time Low - Lost in Stereo ✓
Only Exception - Paramore ✓
OMG - Usher and Will.I.Am ✓
She Said - Plan B ✓
Hot - Inna (This is going to be my Egypt song!) ✓
Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo ✓
Matters At All - Kids in Glass Houses ✓
Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls ✓
Liquid Confidence - You Me At Six ✓
I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin ✓



No comments: