Saturday 9 October 2010

BEST BLOG POST EVER..

Hello a few people that read this! It's Lauren here and it wasn't my choice to write this, it was forced upon me, literally, she put the laptop on my stomach and took my camera that I was sitting with away from me. So I guess I'll have to say something inspirational or funny.. But I'm not really in that mood, so I'm just gonna blab about nothing and hope it comes across as witty or smart. But I doubt that..

Um, well Chloe is taking pictures of herself on my camera and posing like an absolute idiot.. uhh, I don't really have anything to say.
Okay, this is my day:
Woke up, sat at my computer for about an hour then went out and got my hair cut and dyed so it smells yummy, then I went home, packed for Polly's, now I'm at Chloe's cos my dad could only me now and poo
This isn't interesting so I'll leave.
s'laterz

No comments: